Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat (DBRANLU) was established by Haryana State Act No. 15 of 2012 started imparting education in Law from the Academic Year 2019-20. DBRANLU was established keeping in mind a clearly enunciated vision. The Preamble to the Act itself outlines the University’s long-term goals, which include:
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education including distance and regular legal education at all levels to achieve excellence in the field of law and its allied disciplines.
- To organize advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law and allied disciplines.
- To disseminate legal knowledge and legal processes and their role in national development by organizing lectures, seminars, symposiums, workshops and conferences.
- To promote cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to promote and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
- To improve the ability to analyse contemporary issues of public concern and their legal implications for the benefit of public.
- To liaison with institutions of higher learning and research in India and abroad.
- To publish periodicals, treaties, study books, reports, journals and other literature on all subjects relating to law.
- To promote legal awareness in the community for achieving social and economic justice.
- To do all such things as are incidental, necessary or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objectives of the University.
Visits:398 Today: 4