1. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat, is a residential university so it is compulsory for every student to stay in the hostel. Students have to stay in the hostel, even if they are local residents.
2. Allotment of the hostel generally shall be made on the double sharing basis. However, in a special case Vice-Chancellor, on the recommendation of the Chief-Warden, may consider single room allotment on the payment of such higher fee as may be decided by him. The hostel admission shall be renewable at the start of each academic year.
3. Every boarder shall be admitted or re-admitted to the hostel within fifteen days of the opening of the University. Thereafter, no admission or readmission shall be allowed except with the prior permission of the Chief-Warden/Vice-Chancellor.
4. Every boarder shall vacate his/her room within three days of the completion of his/her End-Term examinations.
5. Unauthorized occupants shall be expelled from the hostel. It is the responsibility of the boarders to report such unauthorized occupation to the authorities. Provided that permission to stay in the Guest rooms in the hostel may be given on availability of Guest room with the prior permission of the Warden for a maximum period of two days to the parents/guardians of the boarders on payment of Rs. 500/- per day excluding mess charges or on such revised higher charges as prescribed by the University from time to time. 6.If a boarder entertains an unauthorized person in any manner in the hostel/University premises, he/she shall be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.